Tuesday 14 November 2017

B/X Character Generation Booklet

I hoped to have got a lot further with FOSSIL (fantasy old school system index lite) ideas by now. However, things are moving again with it, and I thought I'd share the first page of a little booklet I'm working on.


The finished booklet will be 12 or 16 pages and should include most of what is needed to generate and run characters from levels 1-10. Spell descriptions will only be included for 1st level, but full spell descriptions might go in a future booklet. The content is all written and some of the layout is complete. I hope to have it out in PDF and print before Christmas. The booklet will be DL sized (210mm x 105mm) and in landscape format.

The back page of the booklet will be a Character sheet based on my recent mug design.



No comments:

Post a Comment